Action BMX is entirely run by volunteers, whether it is being an executive member for a season, or helping out at an occasional race or practice. There are lots of jobs to be done, andif everyone pitches in, nobody is overloaded! If you are not quite ready to jump into racing on the track against the other parents, but want to be more involved in your child's time here at the track, please consider helping out with any of the many tasks that need doing. Just sign up at the moto shed during registration!
· Do maintenance work on the track
· Take registration at the moto shed
· Sell 50/50 tickets
· Record results at the finish line
· Provide supervision on a track corner
· Organize the riders at the gate
· Run the start gate
· Be the First Aid attendant on the track
· Hand out the “stickies” at the moto shed after racing
· Pick up garbage after racing
· Return recycling bins to the moto shed after racing
You can also help out by spreading the word about our great club—pick up some advertising postcards or posters from the moto shed to give to friends and neighbours, or make them available at your worksite.