You’ve been waiting for this day, we’re ready to restart racing at Action BMX Club
Registration will be open till Wednesday, July 15th 9pm
- All riders must have a Cycling BC licence https://cyclingbc.net/membership/registration/
- We are currently unable to offer one-day licences
- All registrations must be done online https://forms.gle/eRkir5biG9dpZUcY7
- No drop-in registrations or Facebook registrations will be taken.
Once we see the number of people registered, we may need to do block racing and schedule some to a different time.
Some important differences this year:
- Full face helmets & gloves must be worn at all times in staging and on the track. If you have goggles or glasses it is recommended to wear them.
- Half trackers can continue to wear half shell helmets.
- Make sure you wear long sleeves and pants or race shorts and shin guards.
- Practice social distancing, use sanitizers and if unable to maintain social distance please wear a mask.
- Concession may not be open, please bring your own well marked water bottle and avoid sharing anything with another athlete.
- Please ensure a physical distance between cars to allow for social distancing when entering or leaving.